Worst Roads in Houston for Trucking Accidents
Truck Accident Lawyer Lists Nearby Roadways Commonly Involved in Semi Crashes
While truck accidents can occur on just about any road, there are roads where 18 wheeler crashes tend to happen more often than they do on others. This is generally due to one or more of the following factors:
- Poor highway design
- High traffic congestion
- Improperly trained truck drivers
- Poorly maintained 18 wheelers
If you were hurt or someone you love was killed in an 18 wheeler crash, Houston truck accident lawyer Phillip Brantley will talk to you for free about your situation without any obligation to hire him. Tractor-trailer accidents can be very complex. If you do not have legal representation, then you could fail to hold the responsible party accountable.
The trucking company’s insurer and its legal team will begin working to discredit you from day one in an effort to deny or limit the compensation you deserve. When you speak with Attorney Brantley, he will explain to you how truck accident cases work, analyze your situation, discuss your best options and answer your questions. Once you know this information, you can make an informed decision about your family’s future. Call now.
What Are the Worst Roads in Houston for 18 Wheeler Accidents?
Interstate 10, Loop 610, Interstate 69, US 59 and Interstate 45 are generally considered the worst roads in Houston for truck accidents. Some of the worst sections for 18 wheeler crashes are the most congested parts of these roads, which include:
- US 59 from I-10 to SH 288
- I-45 from Loop 610 to I-10
- Loop 610 from I-10 to I-69
- US 59 from Loop 610 to SH 288
Houston Truck Accident Lawyer for 18 Wheeler Crash Victims and Their Families
You need to speak to an experienced attorney if you are the victim of a truck accident injury. Most people have never been in such a position before and have no idea what to do. Having someone on your side during a legal battle is invaluable. At Phillip Brantley & Associates, P.C., we have been protecting the rights of truck accident victims and their families since 1989. We can guide you step-by-step through the process of holding those who hurt you accountable. You can recover the compensation you and your family will need for:
- Medical expenses, including hospital bills and rehabilitation costs
- Long-term care expenses if your injury is catastrophic, such as a spinal cord injury or traumatic brain injury, to the point that you require an in-home caregiver or need to live fulltime in a nursing home
- Loss of income if your injury prevents you from continuing to work or your family’s breadwinner suffers a fatal truck accident injury
To learn more about 18 wheeler accidents and what options you have if you or a family member is a victim, fill out our online contact form or give us a call to set up a free consultation with experienced Houston truck accident lawyer Phillip Brantley today.